Help with my Dad’s Omega

IMG_2789.jpeg IMG_2787.jpeg IMG_2780.png IMG_2788.jpeg My Dad passed in 1972. His Omega has been in the safe since then. Today I decided I would sell it. It is self winding and gold filled. I set the time and moved it around a bit and it is still working like a charm! Can anyone help identify it and provide a rough estimate of its value. Thanks so much.
Edited:

If you get a watchmaker to open the case. There’s information to the reference of the model

you can then use that to search on and check eBay’s completed auctions for an est.

With those dismal pictures all I can say is, “it’s probably a watch”.

Welcome to the forum. Gold filled watches are not super valuable as the plating wears off. despite the very low resolution pictures one can discern those lugs are pretty scratched up, and it’s possible that the dial was restored, which would mean the watch has lost 80% of its potential value and is not a collectable watch and it’s worth about the value of its parts. Mainly the movement. If that’s the case, would you not rather wear it in memory of your father?

We’d need better pictures to say more, see the posting guide. You need high resolution and stable pictures- for example you can put a phone flat on top of a mug to stabilize.

I think it will be better to keep the watch as a memory to your father because the value of the watch it's not so great to worth sell it.