Forums Latest Members
  1. ba1980 Jun 14, 2014

Hi everyone.

Just signed up looking for some advice. Bit of a watch collector, own a couple Omegas and had my fair share of Rolex's etc.
    I have noticed a Speedy Apollo 16 for sale in Spain which I am currently living.

Completely original watch with all boxes and documentation.

Been looking online for more info but not coming up with much other than a forum post from a few weeks a go. Makes me think these are very rare?
    What value would someone place on one of these? Just making sure that if I buy I am not paying way over the odds.

Also can anyone shed some more light on them. It appears about 100ish were made?

Thanks

2. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Jun 14, 2014

Sounds like a Missions Speedmaster, they're not massively valuable, small premium over a regular speedy is about it

3. ba1980 Jun 14, 2014

4. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Jun 14, 2014

Yeap, they released about 21 missions models with a few hundred of each of the 21 all at once, all with mission patches on them.

5. ba1980 Jun 14, 2014

Ahh great thanks for the info.
    I have looked online and can find all other models with ease but the 16 seems almost impossible to find especially trying to find one for sale. Is there any reason for this?

I will keep digging and see if I can find anything else.

6. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Jun 14, 2014

Its not really any harder to find than the other missions models, there are 21 of them (as in 21 different varieties).

7. ba1980 Jun 15, 2014

Ok. Appreciate the advice.
    Just when I look online I can find a fair few of the other models. Maybe just selling at once.

Some more re-search will give me an idea on price and I may make an offer.