Help with a mis-match watch

So I've had this watch since I was a kid and while cleaning out my mothers attic, found it in a box of my old childhood "stuff'.

While trying to figure out what the heck it was, I think what I've found is a bunch of parts of several years/styles of Speedmasters, but I've come here to the experts to help me be sure.

It doesn't say "Mark II'' under Professional so I think it's a moon watch face and maybe movement, in a Mark ii case with a Mark IV case back. I say mark IV because the number on the back of the case back is 176.002. The bracelet has the numbers 173 and 1116 inscribed on it.

Next question, is this worth spending the money on to get working again? It won't wind and obviously hasn't been serviced in who knows how long. I realize it'll never have any collectable value but I kinda like that it's a hot rod so to speak of different parts from different years.

Thanks in advance for the information/advice, and I look forward to learning as much as I can about it and other Omegas.

If that were mine, I'd send it to the factory and have them rebuild it based on what the serial number says it should be, if you want to spend that kind of money. Or, you could part it out and sell the pieces separately. There is still a lot of value there.

We’ve also been meaning to talk with you about the weeds in your front yard
And it hasn’t gone unnoticed that the little window in your toilet is left open when you go out.

And it hasn’t gone unnoticed that the little window in your toilet is left open when you go out.

This is all very timely. In last night’s meeting we agreed to tighten up membership approvals :coffee:

So I’d really like to get this watch fixed and working again. Can someone recommend a watchmaker in the Miami area or even someone I can ship it to to get the crystal replaced and get the watch running? Thanks again.

Probably just haven't caught the eye of a Florida based member. If you can't find what you need above maybe try a new thread in the Open Discussions forum looking for a watch maker recommendation. I ran the following search in Google and came up with some hits but the most recent was from 2018, some back to 2014. Hard to know if those places are still around.

site:https://omegaforums.net florida watchmaker