Help with a gold c-shape constelation!

Hello All,

I found this gold c shape constellation in an antique store near my house. I am completely new to this world and this one caught my attention aesthetically. Could you give me your point of view? It does seem to be in good condition but, what do you guys think? All your thoughts will be more than wellcome!

Thank you!

More pictures and the price will give you more answers. What is it exactly you want to know and what has your own research told you?

Like 1
I would like to know if you think it is in good condition base on the pic. They ask 2.5k. sorry but I don't have more pics...

Hard to judge from that one out of focus picture.
The dial appears original but there’s some sort of blemish going on around the 19 minute marker. You state 2.5k but what’s the currency? If gbp then the condition needs to be excellent to command that price.
Ideally you need to get some in focus shots of the front, rear, sides and if possible the movement.

Thanks for your comments Noddyman. 2.5k in euros. I will pass by later today again to take more pics

I wouldn't pay 2500€ based on that single photo.

If it's 18K - 2.5k is a flawless example price, this one looked good to me based on this singular picture, there's quite a bit of gold in these models so you don't overpay too much