Help to identify watch

Hi,
Have been a member a while and have learned much from members advice, so thanks.
I need some help to identify the watch pictured. Recently purchased and on its way to me. I sincerely apologise for the poor image quality but was taken from larger picture of a group of vintage chronographs. Will be a while until It arrives so hoping someone may be able to assist. Based on poor image at first I thought it was a Chronostop and think it is the Omega logo in red ? But I may be completely wrong ! Any help greatly appreciated.

Hi ! You are certainly right about the quality of the pic .. does not allow any examination; you will be able to post real images when you get the watch. Meanwhile, it could be a f300Hz as well (fork tuning movement) ...

Hi ! You are certainly right about the quality of the pic .. does not allow any examination; you will be able to post real images when you get the watch. Meanwhile, it could be a f300Hz as well (fork tuning movement) ...

Thanks very much, again sorry for image. I did wonder if maybe it was tuning fork. Its looks to be in rough shape and will definitely post pics of better quality when I get it, Much appreciated,

To the OP: Your style of buying watches is - let's say creative 😀

Was it cheap?

Jinx
Thanks for the reply and to all others. Will post better images when I get it, and again after a little clean up.

To the OP: Your style of buying watches is - let's say creative 😀

Was it cheap?
No it was not that expensive and was in a group that included a few other watches so regardless of condition it will be restored & added to collection