Forums Latest Members
  1. Reservepack Sep 7, 2016

2. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Sep 7, 2016

What has your research turned up?

Reservepack likes this.
  3. Clibka Sep 7, 2016

@Reservepack from one newish guy to another new guy I will help you out a little here. While this forum is a fantastic wealth of information no one is just going to hand it over to you ... Everyone prefers if you spend some time learning about the watch in question and asking specific questions for which you cannot find the answers.

The vague nature of your post is not likely to get any responses, and frankly puts you in a big deficit in most people's eyes ... try again, and start out on a better foot.

Reservepack likes this.
  4. Clibka Sep 7, 2016

Also, I don't know what an "esperienced professional" is but at least "not need repairs"

Reservepack likes this.
  5. Reservepack Sep 7, 2016

Thanks for the heads up.

6. Reservepack Sep 7, 2016

Form what I can see it looks good. I am mostly concerned about the dial not being real. I have sent the company a request for a picture of the movement and case back. I should of waited for those before posting.

7. DON Sep 8, 2016

Dial is average condition and no movement images. If I wanted it. $200

Also bear in mind. Portuguese seller and day wheel not in English

DON

Reservepack likes this.
  8. Reservepack Sep 8, 2016

Thanks, he also wrote me back and said that he wouldn't open it and take pictures. He mentioned that he would have to remove it from the front, which I thought you removed through the screw back. Yep, not buying it.

9. Pvt-Public Sep 8, 2016

It does open from the front that is why the back says "tool 107" (it's for removing the crystal) the ring on the back only holds the band on.

Reservepack likes this.
  10. Reservepack Sep 8, 2016

Good to know! I'm still worried about the purchase since someone stated that it only looked like a $200 watch. I have much to learn.

11. Jonatan Sep 8, 2016

:eek::rolleyes:

Capture d’écran 2016-09-08 à 22.04.15.png