Help sought with US cell phone numbers

Had a training course at work the other week and needed to put a dummy name and number into the system
867-5309 was the number picked :D Only myself and the boss got it and started singing it :unsure:

A certain grocery store demanded a phone number in order to get the sale prices. But it didn't have to be a real number. I usually used Jenny's number too.

Like 3
They can give you a temporary phone number, which is handy for short-term needs. It’s like having a backup phone number that you can use for things like signing up for services or verifying accounts without giving out your number. If you’re looking for a temporary number, it might be worth checking out a service like Google Voice or TextNow.

Plus, it’s often free or cheap. Just read the terms and conditions, as some services might have limitations.
Edited:

I am just finding it extremely ironic that someone in the UK would purchase a raincoat from Los Angeles. I doubt that anyone in LA even owns a raincoat. :D
IMG_7259.jpeg

Like 6
Sadly, although a raincoat did arrive, it wasn’t what I ordered, the seller didn’t respond and I reported the matter to the local department of commerce.

A salutary experience but not like I was buying a Speedy :(

The coat was donated to the local charity (thrift) shop and someone will appreciate it.

Like 1
They can give you a temporary phone number, which is handy for short-term needs. It’s like having a backup phone number that you can use for things like signing up for services or verifying accounts without giving out your number.

Who is "They"?

Like 1
I am just finding it extremely ironic that someone in the UK would purchase a raincoat from Los Angeles. I doubt that anyone in LA even owns a raincoat. :D
upload_2024-8-21_4-44-8.jpeg
I don’t know, I think this is the President of LA Raincoat Assoc of American chapter

Like 3