HELP pls for the dial of this vintage Omega

Posts
9
Likes
0
Hi all,

Can you pls help me with an experienced eye to see if this watch is redialed?

Thx a lot for your help

 
Posts
9
Likes
0
mmmm, it's a bit too perfect but the logo is here, and the "seamaster" as well
 
Posts
24,800
Likes
55,082
Looks legit, but there is some damage.
 
Posts
3,786
Likes
6,442
That rounded S was used in the 60's, and in the 60's "t" was used on lumed dials.
Check the serial number to see if this watch falls into that small overlapped period of 1961, 62?


(after looking carefully, I think it is a redial, hope I am wrong 😁)
 
Posts
9,251
Likes
77,031
I think yours looks fine @Dexter00.

I’ve got a couple of 165.003s, and would happily accept yours as being in original condition.

The seller says it’s 'original', in his history of ownership and the price is reasonable. The seller invites offers, so you may be able to negotiate the price slightly.

 
Posts
906
Likes
1,740
Better less exposed pics of the case would be helpful. I can’t see the condition of the lug edges.
 
Posts
890
Likes
1,225
Overexposed pictures make it look whiter and cleaner than it probably is. Which is not a deal breaker, but worth asking for close up pictures in natural light.