Forums Latest Members
  1. jonparker1 Apr 19, 2021

Hi, i am new to this group and must therefore apologise in advance if i am about to ask an inappropriate question or a question that has already been asked.

I would like to buy an OMEGA CONSTELLATION 41MM MENS WATCH O13123412103001 watch but don't really want to have to pay the over inflated price of £7510 charged by most British jewellers. Can somebody please advise where the cheapest place is to buy this watch online in the UK

https://www.omegawatches.com/en-gb/...axial-master-chronometer-41-mm-13123412103001

Thank you

2. lillatroll Apr 19, 2021

You can call round the stores and ask for a discount. If you don't ask, you don't get. You can try a grey dealer who will give you a better price but the warranty will be through the grey dealer and not the Omega Boutique or Autherised Dealer.

There are pros and cons to both. Shopping through an OB or AD will provide you with less hassle if something should go wrong. They grey dealer will be cheaper.

This particular model is probably not going to be flying off the shelves so I would imagine it would be possible to get a discount from one of the shops that stock this model.

Spruce likes this.
  3. Bugbait Apr 19, 2021

"Over inflated price"? You mean RRP? Fair enough if that's not what you want to pay. While it's not likely to be a very popular model in the UK it's still a newer model so big discounts might be harder to find. As above, go grey or speak to the ADs to find out what they're willing to offer.

4. Rado63 Apr 19, 2021

As mentioned above, it is a newer model. A quick check on C24 reveals, no pre owned pieces, all are new unworn. A quick check on watch recon reveals no pre owned pieces. So if you want one now, then you have to make some inquiry at the Omega ADs. The Omega boutiques are not likely to offer a discount. Start contacting and ask for 30% off and work your way to were you feel comfortable. Unless someone has one of these watches in inventory sitting for a while they are not likely to discount heavily. If it's a watch they have to order for you, again not much discount because they are not sitting on the watch in their inventory. There are a lot of pre owned swiss made watches out there that offer good bang for the buck. Look around at pre owned pieces otherwise you will just have to pay a price that you feel is inflated for something new to the market.