Help on rare vintage Omega Chrono 24 listing!

Hi everybody (straight away excuse my English), this is my first post on this forum. Looking to purchase a nice condition 136.041 Omega Geneve, and spotted this on Chrono 24. As someone more into neo-vintage Omega's, I do no know anything in the sphere of vintage Omega's. Looking for some information on the value of this piece, why its special, and the legitamacity of this watch. Here are some pictures below.

The dial variation is perhaps less common than others but I wouldn’t call it rare. Value around £400

The dial variation is perhaps less common than others but I wouldn’t call it rare. Value around £400
Interesting, the other ones I found sold for around 1100 at auction, while this one is listed at 850.

Value is somewhat subjective with a range and depends on condition, presence of a bracelet and any recent service history.

I don’t believe £1100 is anywhere near an average price for these, without bracelet in open auction.

main issue is condition, it's super duper bad - maybe the worst example I've seen

main issue is condition, it's super duper bad - maybe the worst example I've seen
Definitely rough, there are enough of these out there to be picky and wait for a good one

Silly asking price.

One might ask that kind of money for one like this.

IMG_3583.jpg

Silly asking price.

IMG_3583.jpg

As Pam Poovey would say...........😲.

Silly asking price.

IMG_3583.jpg

Wow. One might agree to silly money for one like that.