Help Omega Constellation Connie Pie Pan

Hi guys,
I’m continuing to search my third constellation vintage.
I love arrow hour marker and I’d like to add a steel reference.
What do u think about it?
Caliber 505
Ref 2852 -6
About 1500€ value
Do u see any issue?
I’m not sure about crown but I like the patina.

Thanks for your support

Dial looks like it was cleaned, removing some of the lacquer in the process, most notably around 7.

Second hand too long, crown is incorrect. The right crown is relatively easy to find for ~100€ or so. The second hand is more of a challenge.

Factor in the cost of a good service, the crown and the hand and you’ll be approaching 2k very quickly. I think I’d want more “condition” for that kinda money.

Dial is in a bad state. Movement also not great.

Crown is wrong.

Second hand is wrong.

1500 is way too much.

I have seen clover crowns on original mid 50s Connies, or at least I think I have so it's not necessarily wrong, but most collectors, me included would prefer a decagonal one since they are so distinctive and just look better. A nice honest watch perhaps, but I'd want it cheaper due to the issues mentioned above.

Why arent the stars of equal size? And what happened to the square base of the cuppola?

You might like the patina (which is fine, I do too), but I agree that it's strong pricing for a 2852 with all the issues others have mentioned above.
If it were me, I think I'd be able to convince myself to shell out a maximum of 1200.

Be aware that patina coloration can be highly dependent on ambient lighting. It seems to me like the seller's indoor photos with artificial light make the dial seem more warm, like a sandy beige. The outdoor photos make it look a touch greener and dirtier. Make sure you have enough information so that you're comfortable with your purchase.