Help needed: Seamaster 300(cal. 552) - is this a redial

Please help. Is this a legit dial? The triangle at 12 looks weird to me.
IMG_20240630_071445.jpgIMG_20240630_072100.jpg
Edited:

And another one:
IMG_20240630_080023.jpg

Please comment on it too.
This dial is not correct, you can compare the font of 6 and 9 with mine. The other one I cannot tell, the image quality is too poor.
1000012736.jpg

Like 1
The first has stubbies (look between the lume plots and rehaut) and has at least a fake dial. No idea about the second, the lume looks more legit but as noted the pic ain’t great.

Unless you know what you are doing, you should steer clear of this reference. It is the most widely faked Omega it seems.

Like 2
The first has stubbies (look between the lume plots and rehaut) and has at least a fake dial. No idea about the second, the lume looks more legit but as noted the pic ain’t great.

Unless you know what you are doing, you should steer clear of this reference. It is the most widely faked Omega it seems.

Both dials are fake. You are correct on the first one, I missed those stubbies... The second dial I just look at the serifs of the number 3 6 9 I know it is fake or a service dial.

Like 1
Both watches could be complete fakes with an Omega mvmt. in the wrong number bracket.

Thanks everyone! You really saved me there from buying crap.

Omega watches sadly seem to be the most targeted by redials and fakes... making it hard to find any good deal.. sad.

Thanks everyone! You really saved me there from buying crap.

Omega watches sadly seem to be the most targeted by redials and fakes... making it hard to find any good deal.. sad.

As padders said above, Seamaster 300s are prodigiously faked. If you’re serious about buying one, there’s a lot of good information on line about how to spot a fake. And your best bet, of course, is to buy from a trusted seller; forums like this one are usually the first place I would look.

Here is an amazing website!
https://www.omegaseamaster300.com
Read and study, and do this once a day!
Every day....

Good Luck!
:)
It is a thorough website but be aware that the author is an err interesting character who is in fact banned from here so I personally wouldn’t credit it with the authority that I would with Speedmaster101 for instance.

It is a thorough website but be aware that the author is an err interesting character who is in fact banned from here so I personally wouldn’t credit it with the authority that I would with Speedmaster101 for instance.
Didn't know that...
But I do hope that the website is still one of the better ones regarding Seamaster 300?

Didn't know that...
But I do hope that the website is still one of the better ones regarding Seamaster 300?
It is one of the better, but only one of a number to be considered when developing a pool of knowledge.

It's like news on the internet, you review the input from a number of sources and then decide if the article is "fake news" (site 1) or true (other sites).

The person who was a member here had a "volatile" personality, in my opinion.

Like 1
Didn't know that...
There aren't many others for the SM300, therein lies the problem. It is a model that isn't covered well by reliable research, though there is talk of a publication by those behind the Moonwatch Only book which should go a long way to remedy this eventually. Something stated on the site in question may be fact or perhaps may reflect what the author wants to be accepted as fact. Some of his claims on here were comprehensively debunked I seem to recall.

Like 1
Despite of this discussion, I like this site, esp. to study pictures. There are some small lacks, concerning:
a) the gilt versions (ask @ Hansaboy ;-) )
b) magnified (10x, 15x) pictures of the print (serifs)
c) the back-sides of the dials
Problem for beginners: they have not seen any SM with a good loupe. I use a vintage Leitz binocular microscope with 15x.
my2cents

Like 1