Forums Latest Members

Help - Need User Guide's Reference ; 08' PO

1. Karim Jan 7, 2018

Hi Omega Enthusiasts,

First of all, I hope I'm posting this one in the proper section, apologizes if I'm not. I recently bought a lovely 2008 seamaster PO with a missing booklet/user manual though. I'd like to complete the set and if a kind fellow member could let me know which reference is the original one (1/x), that would be much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance and wish you all an happy new year,
    Karim

2. Vercingetorix Spam Risk Jan 7, 2018

Do you have the pictogram card that came with the watch? That will tell you what instruction book you need.

3. Karim Jan 7, 2018

Ahhhhh, great ! In this case, it simply is 08, similar to the year the watch has been produced. Thank you so much for the tip Vercingetorix (coming from a french guy, that must means something ;)).

Cheers

4. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Jan 7, 2018

Drop into Omega boutique for a visit and a chat, could result in a replacement ;)
    ( Would say they have spare manuals from the last 10 or so years )

Rang the Sydney one asking for the price on a few Omega springbars a few years back and they sent me two for free. They even sent them express.....

5. Karim Jan 7, 2018

That's actually quite a good advice - I have to give them a visit anyway to mount an SS bracelet, I'll use all the charm I can find ;)

Thanks