Help!! My first Omega Watch Need Help on Bracelet

Hi Guys. This is my first Omega watch. I bought it from swiss watch expo. Here is the link:
https://www.swisswatchexpo.com/watc...eel-mens-watch-21230412001003-box-card-56521/

Everything looks good to me, the watch is from 2016. Got it with the box, papers, etc.

My concern is just the band, I took these pictures so you can see, but the marking on the buckle looks different then all the other omega semasters I am see. The 1516/816 markings, stainless steel markings, and omega logo markings should be there. But the places they are in on the clasp look off to me compared to other pictures I am seeing.

Can anyone confirm this bracelet and put photos of their 2016 Omega Seamaster Bracelets?

Here’s a picture of my 2017 bracelet. Yours looks fine to me.

IMG_7380.jpeg

Here’s a picture of my 2017 bracelet. Yours looks fine to me.

IMG_7380.jpeg

Thanks Arrox! That makes me feel a little bit, I was getting worried because I have been looking at clasps all day to try and compare, and everything I found all the markings were in the center of the clasp, not spread out like yours and mine.

Also do you happen to know what the JJC stands for? As in mine I see JJE. I couldn't seem to find any information this.

Also do you happen to know what the JJC stands for? As in mine I see JJE. I couldn't seem to find any information this.
I do not. I remember seeing some variation in these markings in an old Speedmaster bracelet thread though. I wouldn’t worry about it anymore. Congrats on the new watch! Enjoy it.

I do not. I remember seeing some variation in these markings in an old Speedmaster bracelet thread though. I wouldn’t worry about it anymore. Congrats on the new watch! Enjoy it.

Thanks Arrox! It's my first one, happy to be apart of the Omega Community!