Forums Latest Members
  1. brunik Feb 15, 2017

Its 2 different styles.. one (SD) IMO is the best ceramic rolex ATM and i still have it, the other is a classic speedy vintage... i would suggest to keep the SD and save for the 321...

2. Seaborg Feb 15, 2017

In my opinion, keep your SD since you like it and wear it and also because it is a gift. There is something "sacred" in a gift that make, in my opinion, impossible a sale.
    In the meantime, save some money and buy a stunning 321 Speedy when the time has come.

Cheers.

Dr. R.

3. abrod520 Feb 15, 2017

I would wear it for a little while, maybe a year or two, get some enjoyment out of it. Then, discuss with the gift-giver about trading for something else

4. Love Your Speedy Feb 15, 2017

That's the point, exactly. I could talk with the OG and make "a deal" about the SD... As you said, a sort of "reincarnation" of the SD into the Speedy. I do believe gifts and gift givers are in some way "sacred" but I would avoid this with a simple chat with the OG... Still pretty undecided though

5. Love Your Speedy Feb 15, 2017

Yes, I discussed with him and then went for the SD

6. Waltesefalcon Feb 15, 2017

I wouldn't sell a gift to finance something else, I say keep the Sea-Dweller and enjoy it. Save up for the 321 Speedy as your next watch.

tyrantlizardrex likes this.