Forums Latest Members

Help me with my Master Thesis (takes just over 10 minutes)

1. goedie May 7, 2019

Good afternoon everybody!

I hope the watch community can help me out!

For my MSc Marketing Management at the University of Groningen (The Netherlands), I am researching Environmental Activism.
    I made a small survey, which would take about 10 minutes, to test some hypotheses.

https://rug.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_a8MfvvnFPaZQZrn

You would help me a lot by filling it in.

After 2 weeks, if there are enough respondents, I can share some preliminary insight.

Kinds Regards,

Goedhart

Ps. The used currency in the questions is EURO. If you are from the States, you could just read it as $. For others, please make a rough calculation.

Edited May 7, 2019
    shishy likes this.
  2. gostang9 May 7, 2019

I have completed the survey.

Note to all, it is important to carry on to the very end.

Foo2rama and shishy like this.
  3. shishy www.hpmor.com May 7, 2019

Editing in case I ruin the survey. Listen to above! Finish it all.

Edited May 7, 2019
  4. gostang9 May 7, 2019

Yes, I also starting posting details and realized just before posting I should continue to the end. :thumbsup:

5. The Father Went out for smokes in ‘78 not seen since May 7, 2019

Finished all, an ironic ending in my case

6. ioaniro May 7, 2019

Done. How important is location to the survey? I mean, 50€ for food in Germany might be OK for a while and in Switzerland could be one sausage .

Now going to look for 0.2 more earth to be able to continue my lifestyle. What watch should I wear while looking :whistling:?

7. michael22 May 7, 2019

I need 0.3 extra.

8. goedie May 7, 2019

If you read one of the last pages of the survey, you would know how important the location is ;)

shishy likes this.
  9. CJpickup57 May 7, 2019

I'm in the US and had to do math for a few answers ha ha. I completed it for you :thumbsup:. Good luck in your studies.

10. connieseamaster May 7, 2019

Clever survey. I'm definitely interested in seeing the results!

11. corn18 May 7, 2019

1.3 earths. I may have to help Elon get us to Mars quicker.

12. ioaniro May 7, 2019

I went back to the tab and there was a button for go to next ::shy::. Now it's done :D. Not very phone screen friendly that button, didn't see it.

13. goedie May 7, 2019

Thanks !
    For all others: Please be sure the you press all buttons at the end of the survey to save the data. Thanks again!

14. Omega-Q May 7, 2019

Finished the survey. I hope it helps! Out of curiosity, what is your actual thesis (if you don't mind sharing). Environmental Activism can go in so many different directions...

15. goedie May 7, 2019

Thanks for filling it out! I really appreciate your help!

It is on whether certain conditions can influence psychological standing -> signing and sharing a petition.

I will share more info when enough data is gathered!

Omega-Q likes this.
  16. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. May 7, 2019

Man internet and cellphone must be cheap in Europe.

17. goedie May 7, 2019

I pay about 40,- for my TV and Internet and 25,- for unlimited internet/data and calls (on my cellphone).

18. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. May 7, 2019

Phone is about 60$ cable internet is 200$

19. CTS-V May 7, 2019

It is cheap....but there's a catch.....

When I lived in northern Italy (last year)....it was cheaper than the US. However, the internet was below 5Mps and the cell phone reception was spotty at best. Not to mention trying to get any data downloaded/uploaded via the cellphone (forget it).

I pay now $79 for Verizon FIOS at 950Mps-1Gps in Northern VA and it's blazing fast. We have four 4k AppleTVs, kids all have iPads, wife and I have iPhones, and the alarm system has 4xHD cameras. Everything can download at once without skipping a beat. We don't have a cable subscription.....we just stream everything through Hulu and Netflix. So there are even savings with the $79 a month for the internet.

Foo2rama likes this.
  20. gostang9 May 7, 2019

It's shocking how much cheaper phone and internet is in Europe. I wonder if competition is far greater...?

I've been in Romania/Poland and was shocked when the locals would stream music on their mobiles to play in the car while driving. I would never dream of something like that in Canada as mobile data is too expensive (and reception not the greatest where I live).

Foo2rama likes this.