Help me identify this watch :)

Hi! I am new to this forum. Looking for some help identifying the watch I found in my grandmothers jewellery box.

I don’t have much information:
- the straps are new
- on the front it says Omega Automatic with the logo
- on the bottom it says Swiss made
- the back is empty, apart from ‘4+K’ on the top, but I could be wrong

I have no idea what the history is on this watch, and unfortunately I can’t ask anyone. Would love to know the age and model if possible! Thanks!!

Looks to be a mid 1940s to mid 1950s bumper model maybe. The exact model number will be stamped inside the caseback. The 4K could maybe be 14K perhaps, it does look solid gold.

Like 1
All the information to determine age, caliber and reference are underneath the caseback. Unless you have a competent watchmaker available to open it up, we'll have to rely on educated guesses. If you don't have a watchmaker, provide your location and members will be able to make recommendations. The "Automatic" is certainly a bumper auto, cal 28.10 SC, 30.10 SC ( SC => center sweep seconds ) or 35x. The shape of the numerals makes me think early 50's although those bumpers started life in the 40's. It's either gold-filled or solid gold, again won't know until opened. The dial looks to be in fine shape, with a service and new crystal this should be a real keeper. Ah yes, 4k => 14k, probably solid gold.

Like 1