Help me figure out what model it is? I cannot find the same ones on the Internet. Could this not b

Help me figure out what model it is? I cannot find the same ones on the Internet. Could this not be the original? I will be grateful.

2599.80.00. Compare your to this reference.

Like 4
Compare your to this reference.

That may be the most gentlemanly way I have ever seen of calling out a fake.

Like 8
2599.80.00. Compare your to this reference.
Similar, but there is no button on the left and it was not there. And the dial itself is different, there are different numbers in the circles. That's why it's strange.

Similar, but there is no button on the left and it was not there. And the dial itself is different, there are different numbers in the circles. That's why it's strange.
Omega doesn't write "professional" in a different way than it's supposed to, also they don't forget to put pushers on a chronograph which this is supposed to pretend to be.

Like 3
That has to be one of the worst “Seamaster” engravings I have ever seen on a clasp :eek: Looks hand done

IMG_0417.jpeg

And of course, how it would look when actually done by Omega

IMG_0418.jpeg

Like 3
At least they remembered the ‘I’ on the clasp wording. As YY77 says, the text on the dial is err interesting. Or should I say the text on the dal.

Like 2
The one chrono circle that should normally count seconds goes from 1-7. Maybe you can use that to figure out the day of the week?

But since you have no pushers to start, stop, or reset you may be stuck with day “3”

Like 2
Anyone have any info on this watch???

It's strange because it's a counterfeit / fake / replica.

Like 1
Anyone have any info on this watch???
You should start your own thread if you want more answers.
I think this one is about to get whacked.

Like 2
I really think we're being trolled.

Like 4
OP watxh had pushers at some point lol. But fake.

the second watch appears to be an alarm watch of some type but need more pictures.

the second watch appears to be an alarm watch of some type but need more pictures.
The second watch is a diver with a thermometer on the crystal. I have a feeling the brand is Reliance but I don’t expect that person to come back to confirm it.

Not my watch but screenshot for reference.
IMG_0419.jpeg

Like 3
Thank you all for the tip) I did not buy them. But I just wanted to sell, it's good that I didn't deceive anyone.

Like 2