Help me decide please! New vs vintage omega speedmaster

Hello! First time posting on this forum. Glad to have made my way over here from reddit.

I am looking to be buying my first omega which will be a speedmaster, to celebrate my wedding to my amazing fiance later this year. I've been browsing around ebay and chrono and other watch sites to get a idea of the different references and I'm really torn on a few and would love some feedback and others opinions on maybe which I should go for. Please feel free to ask any questions.

The references I keep going back to are as follows and in no particular order:
145 022 78 (the unknown casemaker)
145 022 misprint 220
3591.50 1994 apollo 11 LE.

These are the 4 references I am considering. The 3591.50 would also double as a birth year watch which kind of is a big plus but I'm not letting it sway me one way or the other. I've seen the co axial and the 90s speedmaster in a local AD.
Any info or input would be greatly appreciated!

For a commemorative event, new is always better IMO. I made this mistake buying pre-owned for a big event in my life and regretted it.

An AD should give you a discount, with the added benefit of factory warranty.

It doesn’t really matter what others think, go with your heart the only really wrong move would be to buy a Rolex ::stirthepot::😁

New, but not sure how much discounting is going on these days from ADs, margins have been tightened.

New if one can afford it.

They will become vintage in due time.

I think you need to narrow down exactly what it is that you want a little bit more. The Speedy 57 is a two-subdial with date and recessed indices, which is very unlike the rest of these standard speedies.

I do agree with everyone saying new or lightly used, especially for a first. You'll build the memories WITH your fiancée, as opposed to collecting something that has memories. Something worth considering.

New or as new as you can get/stand..

My first Omega was a 145.022-69 ST. Love the no Moon case back, the 1039/516 bracelet, Hesalite crystal, DON bezel, step dial is gorgeous but it's not waterproof and I don't wear it. I'm likely to sell it and get a 310.30.42.50.01.001. It has a Hesalite crystal, solid case back, DON bezel, and a step dial which I'll like. I won't like the Moon words on the case back and am ambivalent regarding the 3861 movement. Probably wear it on a Forstner flat link with a pressure clasp modification.

New. Don’t start your marriage with someone else’s story. Buy new and make it your own.