Help, is this real or a fake?

Posts
1
Likes
0
Morning, can anyone assist and let me know if this looks like a fake or is it pukka? It's selling for £450. Ive asked for a photo with the back off.

 
Posts
9,266
Likes
77,221
The enlarged photos aren’t great but they appear to be 'unenhanced' and, consequently, what you see is what you get.

You say nothing about the condition of the watch; service history, running, winding, setting and accuracy, so you may, if you like it and buy it, need to think about a service at some stage, ideally by a local watchmaker which, in the UK, would probably cost about £150 - 200, plus tax and postage.

These 1970s Omegas have excellent movements, plenty of spares available and are, generally, easy to service.

If you look on eBay at the sold/completed listings, you can do price/condition comparisons.

I think the watch looks fine and the price is reasonable although I’d probably offer £400 and pay more depending on how much I want it.