Help - is this an authentic Omega Seamaster De Ville?

Hey everyone!

I signed up here to seek out som help. My best friend's girlfriend wants to buy him a Vintage Omega - classic and timeless - much like one I own myself that he has expressed much interest in. I have a 1963 Seamaster with calibre 600, manual and I just turned 30 and got a new De Ville Prestige from my girlfriend and my parents - a true beauty!

My friend's girlfriend has now found a potential buy on a much used Norwegian "buy, sell, trade" -website (we are from Norway)

It's posted by the seller as a :
1970s Omega Seamaster De Ville
Calibre 613
Manual
Modell number: 136020
Serial number: 29929381
The asking price: 13 000 Norwegian Krone (about 1530 USD) - This is too much, right?

Seller says the watch just finished a restoration with a certified Omega workshop/store/watchmaker here in Norway.

I'm no expert at all, but to me it looks "wrong" in some ways. Firstly the "De Ville" with the lower case letters - never seen that before.
Secondly, I question the gold details vs the steel. From what I could see when researching a bit earlier today it looks like this modell came in either 100% steel OR with gold details on the dial, around the case, around the date and on the crown. Is it just the light that causes it to look gold in some of the pictures? Or is this gold, but no gold on the crown. Or is it simply just steel and the lighting in the pictures deceive me?

Anyways, all help is much appreciated.

Kind regards from Norway
Omega finnselger.jpg Omega finnselger2.jpg Omega finnselger3.jpg Omega finnselger4.jpg Omega finnselger5.jpg Omega finnselger6.jpg Omega finnselger7.jpg

I don’t know much about De Villes, but I think you’re entirely right that the price is too high!
I’d guess it was at least three times what you should be looking to pay for a hand wind 613 Omega of this age, even with a service which, in the UK, is unlikely to cost more than £100.

just finished a restoration

A classic over-polish and redial "restoration".

Not worth buying especially at this price.

Thank you all for your replies! Does anyone know about the "De Ville" in lower case letters like that? I've never seen that before so to me it looks completely fake and wrong

I’ve seen this font style before. If your prepared dig through Google images you may find one or two.

I’ve seen this font style before. If your prepared dig through Google images you may find one or two.
ah, ok. Thank you! I guess my dig wasn't deep enough