Help IDing Estate Sale Find: Lady’s Omega Seamaster De Ville

Hi everyone, I picked this watch up for my wife at an estate sale today and am wondering if anyone has any clue as to what year or reference it might be. The pictures are on my wife’s wrist. Haven’t measured it yet but I’d guess 32 or 30mm. Thanks for any help you can provide!

Welcome @Lowghost

If it’s 30-32mm then is it a man’s midsized model, but they look great on women as well and small for men by modern standards. You should see an indication of gold filled or solid gold under the back by where the bracelet connects.
The crown isn’t orginal (nor the correct size) but the rest looks to be in very nice shape. Send it for a service and get that Speidel stretchy bracelet off- these look great on leather.
A polishing of the crystal should get it like new again but tell the watchmaker to avoid using a polishing wheel on the case- it will soften the sharp edges and remove metal- just a hand polish would get it looking great.

Welcome, it is a nice watch. I agree that it is a vintage man's watch. The reference number is inside the case. I believe that it is a front loader, i.e. the back does not open, and you shouldn't attempt to open it yourself.

See:
https://omegaforums.net/threads/removal-of-movement-from-an-omega-seamaster-deville.63967/

This add for a similar watch shows what it looks like on the inside and the where it will show "gold filled" or solid gold:

https://omegaforums.net/threads/vintage-seamaster-de-ville-date.99779/

Super helpful, thanks so much for the info. Already ordered a leather strap so agree with you there! I’ll update the pictures once I have the crystal polished and new strap on it.

Super helpful, thanks so much for the info. Already ordered a leather strap so agree with you there! I’ll update the pictures once I have the crystal polished and new strap on it.
Glad to help. The crown is tiny and worn to a nub on that thing, which will make hand winding and setting uncomfortable. Factory crowns should still be available to a watchmaker with an Omega parts account.
As for year- probably between 1962-1966
Edited: