Help identifying 80's 14k gold

This was my late grandfathers watch given to him in the late 80's. I'm trying to identify the model and reference number if possible. It is stamped 14k gold on the back. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

The reference number will be stamped inside the case back.

Like 1
The reference number will be stamped inside the case back.

Ok great thank you, do you happen to know the model? De Ville?

Ok great thank you, do you happen to know the model?
Impossible to tell without the information from inside the watch.

Please take it to a watchmaker.
gatorcpa

On 80-90s gold stuff with an integrated bracelet, sometimes the case number is stamped on the clasp too. You are looking for a 7 digit number of the form XXX.YYYY Occasionally they run to 8 digits on local production and have an extra Y digit.

On 80-90s gold stuff with an integrated bracelet, sometimes the case number is stamped on the clasp too. You are looking for a 7 digit number of the form XXX.YYYY Occasionally they run to 8 digits on local production and have an extra Y digit.

thanks! I checked but unfortunately just has the "14k" "Italy" and "0585" stamp. I'll have the caseback opened.

Impossible to tell without the information from inside the watch.

Please take it to a watchmaker.
gatorcpa

Here is what i found on the inside. can't find anything online though. any help? thx!

Looks like it might be something specific to the Italian market. TBH, if you're looking to sell it, the details of the model and reference number probably don't matter much for a 1980s quartz watch.

Yours is a locally made case (Italy) and there is likely no exact Swiss counterpart or reference.

So you have a "1980s Men's quartz dress watch with integrated bracelet".

thank you both for your response. I am not looking to sell, I inherited it from my grandfather and was just curious. interesting to note that it likely does not have a reference number. Again thank you for the info, I was driving myself mad trying to find any info I could haha.

thank you both for your response. I am not looking to sell, I inherited it from my grandfather and was just curious. interesting to note that it likely does not have a reference number. Again thank you for the info, I was driving myself mad trying to find any info I could haha.

A lovely heirloom, glad you're not one of the ones that just wants the cash from a quick sale, wear it in good health.

Like 4
Took a quick look and this movement (Omega caliber 1455) takes a #321 battery. Available at most places that sell watch batteries.
upload_2024-7-29_19-6-41.jpeg
Hope this helps,
gatorcpa

You can at least now date it more accurately. The detail is blurry but I think it reads 48.14m which dates it to circa 1985 give or take a year.