Help identifying 1950’s Vintage Omega

Hey yall, my grandad was a Swiss master watchmaker back in the early 1950’s. He worked for omega for a number of years and was gifted this watch for i believe 5 years of service. It’s unworn never tried on. All original box etc. just trying to get some more information on it:) anything is appreciated. P.s. this is my first post here so i apologize if anything is not fully correct post wise. IMG_2214.jpegIMG_2215.jpegIMG_2213.jpegIMG_2212.jpeg

Like 8
Wow 3
Love 2
Our chronometre guru, @mac_omega may be able to tell you about the watch without having to open it.

Like 1
Welcome to the OF.

Your watch looks very promissing... it is a reference CK 2364 if the diameter is 33 mm - at least it seems so in the photo.
If it is 35,5 mm then it is a ref CK 2366
The numerals on the dial are executed in kiln-fired enamel hence they hold up very well.
This is a very nice set you have.
In case you want to sell it (which I don´t suppose as its a heirloom - but who knows...) please give me the first shot.

Like 5
Love 1
Welcome to the OF.

Your watch looks very promissing... it is a reference CK 2364 if the diameter is 33 mm - at least it seems so in the photo.
If it is 35,5 mm then it is a ref CK 2366
The numerals on the dial are executed in kiln-fired enamel hence they hold up very well.
This is a very nice set you have.
In case you want to sell it (which I don´t suppose as its a heirloom - but who knows...) please give me the first shot.
Hey there! Thank you so much for all of the info! I’ll be sure to check the dial size tomorrow:) and definitely not planning on selling anytime soon but I’ll keep you in mind haha. Do you happen to know approximately the value?

When I wrote diameter I meant the case (without counting the crown) not the dial!

Like 1
When I wrote diameter I meant the case (without counting the crown) not the dial!
Haha yes, apologies I misspoke. I meant the case as well.

That’s a remarkably lovely and well preserved example, very few of these are left in that condition

Like 2
Bloody hell. Woaw.
These threads with grandfather’s watches are a rarely at this level. Beautiful. Wear it with care!

Welcome to OF, and gorgeous watch! Enjoy it in good health