Help Identify and confirm its dial originality

Our local watch maker have this Omega for sale, I was not there to personally check it, and will not be able to visit until Monday, however, my friend sent me this photo to have me check about the dial if it's redialed or not, he was not able to check the reference number, I personally could not tell based on the quality, but I have doubts based on, 1, this case appears to be a 2577, which should have a seamaster sign on it, if anyone knows this reference please do let me know, 2, the dial appears to be new, no patina, color white and not a touch of cream on it including the lume considering that this must have been a 1950s model.

Would appreciate your opinion, this is being sold for $450 US

TIA

Also, I noticed there was no T on the Swiss Made, I know some of the tritium dials back then does not have a T, but this makes me even more doubtful

It’s over polished and redialed. Pass.

FYI radium dialled watches up to c.1962 we’re just marked Swiss Made (or very rarely Ra Swiss Made Ra)

It’s over polished and redialed. Pass.

FYI radium dialled watches up to c.1962 we’re just marked Swiss Made (or very rarely Ra Swiss Made Ra)
thanks! that's what i thought, and i was thinking radium should be already almost dark gray in this instance if it's the original lume

This is my 2577-4 from 1950 for comparison purposes. You’ll note that it doesn’t say ‘Seamaster’ and that’s because Seamasters were first badged in the following year or two.

The watch you’ve posted may be redialled and case polished but, unless you’re collecting it may not matter to you.

If all you want is a nice looking watch to wear, then the main considerations are price and if the watch is serviced and the bumper movement is running well.

This is my 2577-4 from 1950 for comparison purposes. You’ll note that it doesn’t say ‘Seamaster’ and that’s because Seamasters were first badged in the following year or two.

The watch you’ve posted may be redialled and case polished but, unless you’re collecting it may not matter to you.

If all you want is a nice looking watch to wear, then the main considerations are price and if the watch is serviced and the bumper movement is running well.

Thanks!! I do collect though, but I've never owned a 1950s omega therefore I struggled a bit identifying this as as redial.
Mostly what i have are constellations and seamaster of the 60s particularly de ville and the 166.010 and the like

I'd like to evaluate why I struggled a bit. First, the font are very similar to the original, what made me doubt is the font size of the Omega and automatic, and the thickness of the ink is a bit thin. Second, the dial is unusually white for this age, third, the lume doesnt look patina'd or old enough, as well as the 3 6 9 12 lume, I was thinking it should be square instead of round. The minute track distance seems to be equal and did not give it away as redialed. Swiss Made font and letters seemed right to me. Minute hour and second hands looks period correct as well as the length of the hands.

Anything I should have observed? Thanks!!

Got another chance to get a 2577, but still having doubts, is this another case of redial?

Got another chance to get a 2577, but still having doubts, is this another case of redial?
You really need to post full pictures and not ‘bits’. And not just the dial but the rest of the watch too. The price is often relevant as is the seller’s description of the condition.

The photos are not in focus, which makes evaluating the printing very difficult. My initial gut feeling is that the lume is not original and there are some minute track alignment issues that look a bit too large to be original. So overall, I suspect a pretty good redial.

[Oops, just noticed that this is an old thread. Sorry. Very confusing to add on like this, please start another, and show full photos, not just small cropped regions.]
Edited:

You really need to post full pictures and not ‘bits’. And not just the dial but the rest of the watch too. The price is often relevant as is the seller’s description of the condition.
Sorry about that, here are the photos posted by seller , the bits of photo i initially posted was the additional photo I requested, which is for me to see the font closer

I actually have a black dial version of that watch.

upload_2022-12-12_15-36-21-png.1521352

Original lacquer on these was not great.
gatorcpa

I actually have a black dial version of that watch.

upload_2022-12-12_15-36-21-png.1521352

Original lacquer on these was not great.
gatorcpathis
This is also in gold case
I wonder if the white version is also originally in gold case, although I know that SSteel case with gold indices exist on some models

This is also in gold case
No. It’s gold capped or plated. Case is in bad shape. I bought it as a parts watch.
gatorcpa

No. It’s gold capped or plated. Case is in bad shape. I bought it as a parts watch.
gatorcpa
actually, i have not seen much 2577 or 2576 cases that are in great shape, and it's mainly the reason why I am having a hard time evaluating one if it's for sale since I don't know what to look for, should the corners of the lugs sharp? should it have bevels and corners? should the bezel be sharp on the corner or should it have small bevel and sharp edges? online photos varies , and usually they are not featured enough

I think there is a whole thread on the 2577 reference if you search. Instead of asking questions about how the case should look, it's better to look at dozens of examples and develop your eye for detail.