Help finding crown for Omega Geneve 610

The crown on my Geneve is worn down and I'd like to replace it. I've done some searching around but get lost in all the different crowns out there. Went on Ofrie, but have no idea if any of theirs will fit.

It's a gold plated Geneve 610. Below are a few pics. Hoping to be pointed in the right direction. IMG_20201201_211711.jpg PXL_20201129_001327218.jpg

What's the case number, inside the case back? Without that, you can get no answer.

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 11.46.05 PM.png

So this can help. Clearly you don't have a stainless crown, but the tap, depth, and tube size can help you find one.

That said, you're not changing this yourself, let your watchmaker find you one!

Thanks for the info. The watchmaker I went did a full service but didn't have any Omega crowns. I was thinking of finding one and having him put it on. No way I'll do it.

Thanks for the info. The watchmaker I went did a full service but didn't have any Omega crowns. I was thinking of finding one and having him put it on. No way I'll do it.
Are you in the United States? I know Nesbit's in Seattle can get whatever Omega currently sells as a replacement, which does not mean that you will get a new crown like the old crown.

If you are elsewhere, we can suggest watchmakers with an Omega parts account.

Just checked out their site. I'm going to give them call tomorrow. Thanks!

I should have a NOS crown for this watch if it's of interest.

I should have a NOS crown for this watch if it's of interest.
Yes, definitely interested. I'll PM you.

I have the same watch and same "problem". Case number 14724 and Im trying to find crown for him! Is this s.n. 42055 confirm for this watch?