Help dating Seamaster

Posts
4
Likes
0
Hi y’all.

Can anyone date this seamaster please?
Had it since ages stuffed in a cabinet and “discovered” it again. What I find strange is that there is no “swiss made” inscription at the bottom.
Can it be a fake? That bracelet is of course not original to the Watch.

Appreciate all the help I can get.
Thanks
 
Posts
198
Likes
162
The dial has probably been reprinted. The lettering looks a little off.
 
Posts
13,628
Likes
18,979
Looks like it was very carefully hand drawn. Good for artwork, but not so good for watch dials.
gatorcpa
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,379
Redialed for sure. Maybe a reference 2576. You should be able to date it using the serial number on the movement. Likely early to mid 1950’s.
 
Posts
18,307
Likes
27,671
Idk not exactly my type but I have a cousin who might be interested if the watch puts out.