Help choosing a watch

Hi experts I’ve recently started looking at vintage watches and fallen in love with a couple, although they’re very different in style. Before I commit to spending my hard earned cash, could you please give me some advice on these two watches. They are being sold as ‘original’, both for a similar price around €1000. Are they worth the money? Which would you buy and why? Are they original?

Watch one: Omega Seamaster Cosmic 1969 Ref 165.002

Watch two: Omega Seamaster 1961 Ref 14390

Thanks

Greetings and welcome. These are 2 very different watches. Both nice examples. You should first decide what you are looking for. A younger more sporty everyday model- ( Cosmic) or more classic dressy watch (14390)
Stainless or gold capped? There is an entire thread dedicated to Cosmic line there are many models and it’s a very popular watch
I would think about what general kind of watch you would like and then research specific models you like. Take more time if you’re between these 2 you’re probably not ready to buy yet.
Read the learn how to fish thread up top. And follow the recommended eBay listings thread too. enjoy the hunt