Forums Latest Members
  1. marconika Jul 8, 2021

Hello OF,

New member on the hunt for an elusive solid gold 2852/3 :)

I bought my first omega (Speedy pro) a couple of years ago, it was in fact my first luxury watch and bought it brand new from an omega AD.

To be honest I wanted a Rolex but brand new (if I can get one!) they were double the price of a speedmaster pro and without the moon landing heritage. I was a little eaten up by the whole marketing spiel of the moon watch because as it turns out 42mm is a little too big for my tiny wrists.

The lack of wear for the speedy pro however made me look into smaller omega pieces and ultimately vintage omegas. I acquired a 1970s seamaster which I thoroughly enjoy wearing and as mentioned previously have fallen in love and is looking for a solid gold, pie pan, arrowhead markers, constellation.

Anyways enough rambling!

Cheers,

Mediocre likes this.
  2. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Jul 8, 2021

You can check Chrono24 and the classifieds here, if you see something you’re interested in you just PM the seller, I’d broaden it a bit beyond the 2852 to some other similar Connies as there are many cool pie pans including the deluxe versions worth looking at in gold.

marconika likes this.
  3. megalift Jul 24, 2021

Pie pans and constellations come up now and then on TZUK which is a (mostly) friendly forum

4. Mediocre Jul 25, 2021

Make sure to keep an eye on watchrecon.com, you can setup notifications for watches as well