Forums Latest Members

Hello just a quick question from someone who knows nothing

1. Walrus Jun 2, 2019

upload_2019-6-2_0-55-32.jpeg

Hello. This is a poor picture I realize but it is a longiness or at least alleged longiness that someone in my area is selling. I think they are asking 150 buckaroos. I’m assuming it is mechanical but they have not responded when I ask about the year or any info. I saw it online I think it’s at a pawnshop type of place. I don’t even know if it’s worth me taking a ride to see but I like the style and I don’t yet have a longiness in my collection. I’m not even asking anyone to tell me if 150 is a good price I’m more interested in knowing any additional info about this as I would eventually like to add a longiness into my collection and I have three Hamilton’s from the 50’s that are quite similar in style all of which are mechanical

I

2. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Jun 2, 2019

Picture is too clear for me to be of any help. Please post a blurrier/less-focused one.

btw, I am the eggman

DaveK, Benbradstock, 89-0 and 2 others like this.
  3. Walrus Jun 2, 2019

Ya sorry dude it seriously is the only one I have to go buy. I was hoping someone might see something that rang a bell. It’s not high on my list but I cast a wide net and hope to pick up at least one or two things a month sometimes more sometimes I’ll take a break. Just curious about this but it is the only photo they put up. It’s not a big deal just seeing if someone is familiar enough where the could pick something out. Sorry to say but I don’t think you are the eggman. I am the 2,932 Beatle and this is the first I’ve heard of you

4. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Jun 2, 2019

Goo goo g'joob! :coffee: