Hello everyone, I would greatly appreciate any advice on this vintage omega I found for sale?

Hello everyone like the title says I have found this vintage omega and would like to know if it is real as I do not have enough experience to know this. The seller is asking 180 and the watch does not come with a box. If I am not allowed to post this please let me know. I have also attached some photos although they are low quality.

Are you buying in person or just based on the pictures? Does it run?

Seems to me reference 166.0173

Are you buying in person or just based on the pictures? Does it run?

Seems to me reference 166.0173
I will just be buying from the photos

These are not particular sought after models, but the price does seem attractive.
However, it’s important to ensure the bracelet is in good condition and fits you as replacements and extra links are hard to find. It’s also important to ensure the gold plate is in good condition and hasn’t worn through anyway. Finally, you need to ensure the dial is original and not damaged.
If you can get better pictures to confirm the above then 180€ is a good deal. If not, it’s a gamble. A cheap gamble, but a gamble nonetheless

These are not particular sought after models, but the price does seem attractive.
However, it’s important to ensure the bracelet is in good condition and fits you as replacements and extra links are hard to find. It’s also important to ensure the gold plate is in good condition and hasn’t worn through anyway. Finally, you need to ensure the dial is original and not damaged.
If you can get better pictures to confirm the above then 180€ is a good deal. If not, it’s a gamble. A cheap gamble, but a gamble nonetheless
Thanks

But do you think it is a fake?

Looks like it's in pretty good condition so for 180€ it's probably worth a shot if it's running well and the date changes correctly.

Looks like it's in pretty good condition so for 180€ it's probably worth a shot if it's running well and the date changes correctly.
Thanks

Do you like it or are you just considering it because it’s cheap?

Do you like it or are you just considering it because it’s cheap?
I do like it, however, it is not one of those beautiful watches. Considering the price and having another vintage Omega I think it would make a great collection.

I do like it, however, it is not one of those beautiful watches. Considering the price and having another vintage Omega I think it would make a great collection.

Eventually the gold plate will wear off the bracelet and the case design won't accommodate a strap. Realistically you should account for another 300-400euros for a service and it doesn't seem like such a good deal. I would save your money for an heirloom quality watch, which this is not.

Eventually the gold plate will wear off the bracelet and the case design won't accommodate a strap. Realistically you should account for another 300-400euros for a service and it doesn't seem like such a good deal. I would save your money for an heirloom quality watch, which this is not.
Perhaps, but good deals can be relative...Unless I'm mistaken, it looks like comparable watches are listed for $800-$1400 on C24. For €180, if this watch ticks the OP's boxes, I'd say get it and wear it and enjoy it and worry about the future when the future arrives! (Assuming it's authentic and all that).

Unless I'm mistaken, it looks like comparable watches are listed for $800-$1400 on C24.

I would not use the grossly inflated prices on C24 as a means of compassion, but I do agree if the watch is in good working order it is a pretty good price for what it is. I am making an argument against buying watches that are essentially going to be a throw away, i.e. cost of service exceeds the cost of the watch and the issue with a gold plated bracelet. But it is to the OP to decide what he or she wants to do.

No one in their right mind is paying $800-1400 for one of these.