Forums Latest Members
  1. Yld2rob Jan 18, 2015

Well. In my quest for my next watch, I am heading to hopefully try on the Seamaster PO GMT LM in blue and the Seamaster 300 LM in blue if they have them. I hope I come away with a winner.

2. flw history nerd Jan 18, 2015

Have fun ... Show us some pics (including both the watch and the drink)!

3. Yld2rob Jan 18, 2015

Ok. Had them both. The 300 in LM did not do anything for me. The Seamaster PO GMT was nice but it was a little too thick/big for my 6.5 inch wrist I felt. Back to the hunt. Makes me appriecate my 42mm PO even more. It's not too large and not too thick.

Baco Noir likes this.
  4. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Jan 18, 2015

While it is perfectly fine to visit an AD by one's self, don't under estimate the value of bringing along a good enabler.:thumbsup:

repoman and OmegaRookie like this.
  5. flw history nerd Jan 20, 2015

I couldn't agree more ... My fiancée and I went to buy our wedding bands yesterday and it just so happens that the store is also my local Rolex AD. To cut to the chase, we walked out two hours later with a platinum and diamond band for her (plain band for me), and a new Submariner on my wrist. I've been wanting to add one next to my SMP Diver for a long time ... And I beat the price adjustment that the AD and I both think is coming soon.

On another note, has the OP thought about the Diver? Less expensive than the others and a truly awesome watch IMHO.