Forums Latest Members

SOLD Hamilton Ref 9379 Chronograph

1. Myron Apr 10, 2017

For sale is my Hamilton case reference 9379 with black bezel. This lovely watch uses a Valjoux 7750 and is running fine. Not sure about time keeping, never checked, but it is a no-issues watch. Comes on a black Horween shell cordovan rally-style strap. It looks to me like the chrono seconds sweep hand resets about 1/5th of a second to the right of 12. I never noticed this before taking these pictures. It doesn't bother me, but I know some folks are driven nuts by this. The crystal has some very minor scratches (it's plastic), but nothing egregious.

Overall, this is a very solid and presentable specimen. I see these on eBay and dealer sites for $1000 - $1200. I'm looking for $850 USD. It's a poor man's Speedmaster for heaven's sake! ;-)

I'll accept a return only if there's something wrong with the watch. Otherwise, I'm looking to place this piece in a new home and don't really want it back.

Tons of references on this site and others. PM works for me. I can't stand these FS posts that read like a credit card agreement, so let's just leave it at we'll treat each with respect and like we would want to be treated by others. Thanks!

Myron

PS, I am listing several other interesting watches tonight. Take a look!

P4100003.JPG P4100001.JPG P4100004.JPG P4100005.JPG P4100006.JPG P4100007.JPG

2. Myron Apr 11, 2017

This watch is sold! Thank you buyer and OF for this great resource.

Myron

R3D9 and George.A like this.