Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Hamilton Intramatic 68

1. Myron May 19, 2018

For sale today is my Hamilton Intramatic 68. I am the original owner of this watch, having bought it directly from Hamilton's e-shop on the day they announced it.

The watch is in great shape, and comes on a custom-made Rover Haven Arts & Crafts strap made from Horween shell cordovan in their Color No 8. The case of the watch has a few minor scratches from strap changing, but nothing egregious or remarkable. But still, this is a used watch, not a brand new one, so I'm sure you could find something if you examine it under a loupe. Just so you know I'm not describing it as LNIB.

Mechanically the watch is perfect. The chronograph starts, stops, and resets perfectly and timekeeping has been good. It comes as a complete kit exactly as it came from Hamilton. The factory strap is brand new and never worn. Please note that this was one of the Intramatic 68's that shipped from Hamilton without the date changing stylus tool. This was documented in the great big thread over on the WUS Hamilton forum. Hamilton said they'd send me one separately but never did. A toothpick works great for date changes.

I'm asking $1950 USD OBRO. My price includes PayPal and USPS Priority Mail shipping in the US. I will ship internationally at my sole discretion, and I will also ask you to assume risk of shipping and any customs duties if you are outside the US. I have many good references on this forum and others, so you can deal confidently with me.

Because I am a private collector and not a dealer, I do not accept returns for any reason other than the watch arriving in a condition different from what I've described. Thanks for taking this into consideration before making any offers.

Thanks,

Myron

P5190005.JPG

P5190004.JPG
    P5190007.JPG
    P5190003.JPG
    P5190006.JPG
    P5190002.JPG
    P5190001.JPG

2. Myron May 23, 2018

Bump. Let's try $1875 OBRO.

Thanks,