Forums Latest Members

SOLD Hamilton 9379 Chronograph with box and papers

1. Myron Apr 21, 2018

The Hamilton I am selling today is a bit rare, at least in this condition. This is a Hamilton 9379 chronograph powered by Valjoux 7750. The watch is in very nice condition, although I am not presenting it as new-in-box or new old stock, or anything like that. But as daily wearers go, it's really close. Scratches from strap changing and on the polished surfaces are commensurate with an easy life I'd say.

The neat thing about this one is that it comes with it's original strap, box, warranty card, and manuals, all of which is in great shape. I have no service history for the watch, but it's running, setting, and re-setting fine with no issues. It's about 40-ish mm in diameter and has a 20 mm lug width.

The original strap has some wear on it, but has tons of life left in it if you want the complete experience. Or you can wear it on the very nice calf-strap I have on it now.

I am asking $850 USD OBRO for this entire kit. Payment by PayPal or Venmo ONLY. No checks, no money orders, no bank transfers, no e-checks, etc. please. Since I am a private collector and not a dealer, no returns for any reason at any time (unless the watch arrives damaged or something like that) so do your homework first. If you buy this watch and discover six months from now that the bezel was replaced 20 years ago and hence isn't "original," that is not my responsibility. This exact thing happened to me recently, so if I sound a bit strident, that would be why. So again, please do your own homework first.

Lots of references on this and other watch fora (username Myron). Feel free to PM me with questions or offers.

Thanks for looking at my post.

Myron

IMG_8048.JPG IMG_8049.JPG IMG_8050.JPG IMG_8051.JPG IMG_8052.JPG IMG_8053.JPG IMG_8054.JPG IMG_8055.JPG IMG_8056.JPG IMG_8057.JPG

Crankyeditor, Jwit, R3D9 and 7 others like this.
  2. George.A Apr 21, 2018

This is a sweet reverse panda dial! :thumbsup:

Myron likes this.
  3. Myron Apr 25, 2018

Thanks George. Bump to the top and a reduction to $800 OBRO.

Thanks,

Myron

George.A and Jwit like this.
  4. Myron Apr 25, 2018

And sold! Thanks Omega Forums for this great resource.

Myron