Forums Latest Members

Half links for a 2016 Speedmaster Professional?

1. Radiozoop Sep 20, 2018

Hi all! I have a 2016 Speedmaster Professional (Ref. No. 311.30.42.30.01.005) that I recently purchased on the 'Bay. I love the watch, but I did buy it with the expectation that it included everything (box, etc) except the extra links for its SS bracelet. The ref. no. for the bracelet is 1958/957 and one of the links near the clasp has the letters "IJG." I'm not sure what those letters are for.. maybe a date code?

Anyways, my question is: Where can I find half-links for this bracelet? Unlike the Speedmaster Professional with the same reference that is currently sold, my bracelet does not have the two high polished sections in the middle part of the link. They look to be brushed just like the rest of the bracelet. Here's a picture:

[​IMG]

For comparison, here is the current bracelet sold with the Speedy Prof. :

[​IMG]

As you can see, the current bracelet has the two polished parts on the middle link. I can't seem to find any links to lengthen my bracelet which match mine.

Can you guys assist me on my hunt?

Thanks!

-Radiozoop

P.S.: As a newer-member of this forum, from what I can see you guys are fantastic. I appreciate the friendly welcomes I've received in the threads I've posted.

2. Radiozoop Sep 21, 2018

Bump :) Can anyone help me?

3. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Sep 21, 2018

Call an Omega boutique say you need a half link for a 1958 bracelet.

Well at least normally. There is no half link for this bracelet. There are some work around a using a different clasp that has more adjustments to it. You can google extended clasp 1958 bracelet omega or similar.

Radiozoop and Pun like this.