Forums Latest Members
  1. imfagent449 May 22, 2021

I have for sale a Gruen 21 precision. This is a classic Art Deco design. I haven't worn it as long as I have had it - about 20 years. However, looking at it gives me enormous joy. For a size comparison, I have a picture with a Constellation. The video gives the best sense of the dial and hands.

Case: The case is 10k gold filled. Over the years it seems to have tarnished. It looks like there may be a 1mm spot of wear through on the edge of the 4 o clock lug. There are light scratches.

Crystal: This crystal may be original. There are very minor chips in the bottom right and top left corner. It is not noticeable unless you really look.

Movement: Runs - will update in 24 hours if it keeps time.

Dial and Hands: The dial is curved. It is brushed in two different ways that reflects light in a wonderful contrast. The 12, 9 and 3 are mirrored gold - I posted a video so that you can observe that. There is a very small dot - almost unnoticeable. The hands are original and are in great condition.

Crown: Original and signed

There are no associated boxes and papers.

Price: 200 USD (or best offer) including shipping to the Continental US with USPS. The watch is in Los Angeles.

Pictures:

IMG_0569.JPG IMG_0563.JPG IMG_0568.JPG IMG_0566.JPG IMG_0565.JPG IMG_0562.JPG

IMG_0575 2.jpg

IMG_0575.JPG
    Edited Jun 7, 2021
  2. imfagent449 Jun 7, 2021

Price reduced to 200USD including shipping to CONUS.