Forums Latest Members
  1. warmpancakes Jan 23, 2020

Figured I would join and do a proper thank you for all the help when doing research for a watch, my first Omega
    and its a Speedmaster 3220.50. My first automatic, but not my first mechanical. I have my grandfathers Bucherer watch with a Landeron 248 movement. Once i popped the back open just to see what was there I was hooked.

I have already picked out the next watch Seamaster Cosmic with a blue face (late 60s)

So thanks for the help with the purchase help on the 3220.50

Edited Jan 25, 2020
  2. tpatta Happily spending my daughter’s inheritance Jan 24, 2020

Welcome aboard. A good umber of members hail from your fine state. Post a pic of your watch. Otherwise it doesn't exist. :D

warmpancakes likes this.
  3. WatchCor Jan 24, 2020

Welcome to the forum. As stated previously, pictures of your watches would be greatly appreciated. :thumbsup:

This is a great place, stick around.

4. Larry S Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. Jan 24, 2020

Welcome from Chicagoland... my kid lives/works in Detroit and we occasionally enjoy your fine state. Let’s see an an avatar an pics.

5. Partagas Jan 24, 2020

Welcome from a Michigan native...hard to believe it's been close to 40 years since we moved!

6. warmpancakes Jan 25, 2020

Just a quick crappy photo, of the Omega, grandpas watch was dropped of for service yesterday, old school russian watch repair guy even had a Sturmanskie 31659 in stock for sale,

edited for better pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Larry S likes this.