New Member- Greetings from Bangkok!

Posts
14
Likes
46
Hi everyone,


I'm a new collector from Thailand, just getting started on my journey into the world of vintage watches. I’ve recently fallen in love with vintage timepieces - especially Universal Genève and classic chronographs.


I'm really excited to be part of this community and look forward to learning from all the amazing collectors here. Thanks for having me!


Best regards,
Seth
 
Posts
3,151
Likes
6,551
Welcome Seth, but the gate-keeper here wants to see a Seamaster or Speedmaster 😀.
 
Posts
2,412
Likes
3,216
Welcome to the forums!
 
Posts
18,749
Likes
38,911
Welcome mate.
Nice to see something other than more Speedmasters 😉.
 
Posts
1,004
Likes
1,820
Welcome Seth.
Lovely polerouter and beautifully photographed.
Have fun.
Most of the grumpy ones here have been forced to wear badges.
 
Posts
1,004
Likes
1,820
Welcome mate.
Nice to see something other than more Speedmasters 😉.
We haven't seen the "classic chronographs" yet.

Anyway don't be putting Seth off the place. Some of us still need a Speedmaster sympathist (?) in Thailand to help turn some of our dials tropically chocolatey!
 
Posts
1,352
Likes
5,993
Welcome Seth from a fellow denizen of Bangkok.
 
Posts
5,076
Likes
15,712
Welcome mate.
Nice to see something other than more Speedmasters 😉.

Wait, there’s more than one? I thought they were all just pictures of the same Speedmaster
 
Posts
2,625
Likes
5,861
Welcome mate.
Nice to see something other than more Speedmasters 😉.
What...?
Wait...

What....??
😁