Green Aqua Terra on black or grey rubber strap?

I have never really liked the bracelet on my AT and have decided to get the OEM rubber strap. I'm leaning towards the black version but I'm also considering the grey since in certain lighting conditions the dial will look grey. I've made a lame attempt at making some pictures that are attached. I took the originals from the Omega site.

I'm leaning towards the black, but I'd like to hear other opinions.

Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 7.23.53 PM.png Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 7.23.36 PM.png

The Grey is more blueyish grey so don't feel it's visually nice looking with the green dial.

Lovely watch! I'd go with the black strap.

Black, IMO. Especially with that gorgeous green dial. Black strap disappears and lets the dial take over.

I have the blue/white 41mm on the bracelet and eventually went with an Artem sailcloth strap, which is superb.
Edited:

I picked up the strap from my local AD and I think the black looks really good.
IMG_1251.jpeg
Edited:

Cool watch and strap! Congrats.

I also have the same dilemma. I have the blue AT and don’t like the bracelet (wish it had a taper and no PCL). I went for a grey omega NATO. But I was tempted with the black rubber. Presumably the Omega AD are open minded (£££!). And - reading the posts- the community is not super doctrinaire on this. But I still think the colour scheme might work better with the green than it does with the blue ..?