Forums Latest Members
  1. Johnnytaylor Mar 26, 2016

hi, do not trust this company. I bought through chrono 24, sea master 300m, supplied a1998 not 2006 as advertised. Box and papers were fake. Circulate where possible.
    Cheers
    John

savio.79 likes this.
  2. TMas Mar 26, 2016

Thanks for the info. Can you share some fotos of the fake box and papers?

3. hoppes-no9 Mar 27, 2016

Hard to know what to do with this info, with no details provided and as a first post.

4. Bushido Mar 27, 2016

That has got to be incredibly frustrating for you and I'm sorry for the situation you were put in. I'm certain you'll find many members here willing and able to offer whatever help we can. However, more details are needed and any pictures you can provide would be instrumental.

5. Johnnytaylor Mar 28, 2016

Thanks bushido, I sold the watch on without the fake box and other bits and didn't lose thankfully. Should have known better really, if it looks too good to be true it probably is! I'll send a pic of the fake stuff when I'm home later. It's the stuff you can get off sites like gh gate, 'replica boxes' .

6. wx_073 Mar 28, 2016

Had previous deal with Granos through chrono24. Bought SMP 300. Watch was described as fully working condition with some marks of wear but arrived with broken bezel spring.:mad:

Was offered send it back to repair but did it locally with return of 45 euro. :whistling: