Forums Latest Members

Got my snoopy strap on but what are these things?

1. BradleyJ. Jan 31, 2019

For anyone wondering the Snoopy is $230 usd and took 7 days from time I placed my order at an OB till it arrived. I've seen in other threads some price fluctuation over the last few years as well as time frame on delivery. Anyway.... when it came in the strap was sealed (with a sticker) in the baggie from Omega and in a separate bag was 2 pins. I didn't think anything of it when I picked up the strap and just assumed two new spring pins were included. When I got home and threw the strap on I noticed they weren't spring pins at all but just straight pins with pointed ends. Anyone know what they are for? Not that it matters but I'm just curious as hell ::confused2::

20190130_181600.jpg
    lustrousaurus likes this.
  2. lustrousaurus Jan 31, 2019

Maybe it's to retain the holes at the end of the straps where the spring bars would be. But the strap already has plastic to reinforce the holes, so I'm not sure.

3. BradleyJ. Jan 31, 2019

I thought it might he something like that but my guess is they would be in the strap already keeping the shape instead of in a separate bag not doing anything.