Going to Copenhagen, any interesting vintage watch shops?

Posts
671
Likes
677
Hi guys, any interesting vintage watch shops Copenhagen ? heading there from 22nd Dec 2024. thank you!
 
Posts
201
Likes
242
Hi guys, any interesting vintage watch shops Copenhagen ? heading there from 22nd Dec 2024. thank you!
Hi kpaxsg- heading to Copenhagen myself very soon. Did you check any of these shops out and would you recommend a visit? Thanks!
 
Posts
368
Likes
1,678
The watch advice has been given^. If I'd known about the Jens Olsen World Clock on display at City Hall (see Robb Report article), I'd have seen that.

Here's some other fun to be had in Copenhagen:

Captain an electric boat in the harbour - super fun if the weather is nice https://goboat.dk/en/copenhagen
Eat really good bbq and drink Mikkeler beer: https://www.warpigs.dk/
Eat really good tacos: https://maexico.com/
 
Posts
201
Likes
242
The watch advice has been given^. If I'd known about the Jens Olsen World Clock on display at City Hall (see Robb Report article), I'd have seen that.

Here's some other fun to be had in Copenhagen:

Captain an electric boat in the harbour - super fun if the weather is nice https://goboat.dk/en/copenhagen
Eat really good bbq and drink Mikkeler beer: https://www.warpigs.dk/
Eat really good tacos: https://maexico.com/
Thank you! so many people have recommended the boats and Warpigs. I booked a reservation for dinner at Kødbyens Fiskebar which is across from Warpigs!