Forums Latest Members

Globemaster Co-Axial Master Chronometer or Seamaster Aqua Terra 150 M Master Co-Axial GoodPlanet ?

1. OmegaForce Dec 26, 2015

2. Kim Dec 26, 2015

Hello.

Both have pros and maybe a very few cons. It might depend what you're looking for. If it's only optics I'd take the Globemaster. Today :)
    Also METAS tested caliber seems pretty interesting.

Best regards.

3. Superdoc Dec 26, 2015

This is one of those times where it is really impossible to give advice.... but we can and will most often offer opinions, and in many cases present them as fact.

Here, it is purely aesthetics... so which ever one speaks to you the most will be the one to get.. As a construct, they are reasonably similar -
    sure you get the METAS certification with the Globemaster, but unless you plan to wear it as a badge on your chest, I doubt it matters.

Hopefully you've had a chance to see them both, because this is a time where pictures are useless...

the Good planet has the Blue PVD hands and markers which really capture the light in interesting and beautiful ways. And the lacquered dial can really shine.

It also comes on Cordura (included in the box) but could be dressed up easily on navy, or black leather.

the Globemaster has the Fluted bezel which really captures the light in a way that no photograph could ever represent... light just dances across it... it is also tungsten and wont scratch easily, and if it does, the fluted bezel will be much more forgiving than the smooth bezel...

they are both 39mm, both can be dressed up or down... it really be a matter of what gets your heart rate up when you see them both..

me personally, the Goodplanet is beautiful...but I felt nothing... The Globemaster - heart flutter

4. Tire-comedon First Globemaster Dec 26, 2015

Hi,
    It really is a question of taste, it is personal and when buying a watch, you should take the one you want, not the ones the others expect you to buy. So advise doesn't mean anything. Personnally I chose the Globemaster which I find more sophisticated / elegant than the AT.

5. SirMaximilian Dec 26, 2015

If it's a white dial you want, I'd go with the Aqua Terra. If you don't care, get the blue Globlemaster ;)

6. Baco Noir Dec 26, 2015

I'd go Globemaster as I think I'd eventually get tired of the blue on the AT.

7. oddboy Zero to Grail+2998 In Six Months Dec 26, 2015

Globemaster for me, hands down.