Getting help?

Posts
165
Likes
223
Do the mods respond to "contact us" because I've sent several emails requesting help on an issue with posting images?
I can "attach" images without issues, but if I try and use the "insert image" icon it doesn't work, in fact all these functions are grayed out where they worked perfectly fine previously?
Would a mod give me some assistance, please.
Thank you,
97TJ
 
Posts
1,853
Likes
4,464
Do the mods respond to "contact us" because I've sent several emails requesting help on an issue with posting images?
I can "attach" images without issues, but if I try and use the "insert image" icon it doesn't work, in fact all these functions are grayed out where they worked perfectly fine previously?
Would a mod give me some assistance, please.
Thank you,
97TJ
I always..
 
Posts
13,517
Likes
23,452
I didn’t know there ever was another way of inserting photos.
 
Posts
165
Likes
223
That's the only thing that works now, but I want the insert photo option back because not all photos are located on my hard drive. All of a sudden "poof" no longer works?
 
Posts
165
Likes
223
I didn’t know there ever was another way of inserting photos.
Yup, in Reply screen, select photo icon next to smiley face in task bar above, select paperclip then copy the URL in the box.
This allows you to upload images saved to a photo imaging source like post images.org, etc.
 
Posts
920
Likes
2,894
They probably intentionally broke that button, because they want to be hosting the images themselves.

Unless you are posting bulk images, it's best to download, then upload, so even when your image host dies out, the photos are still around.
 
Posts
24,796
Likes
55,077
works for me. this is from Imgur. try toggling the bbcode icon , looks like [ ]. various features are disabled when in that mode.