SOLD Gallet Multichron Pilot, SS, Reverse Panda, Valjoux 72, circa 1970

1. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Dec 2, 2016

GALLET MULTICHRON PILOT
    Three-register Chronograph
    Reverse Panda dial
    Valjoux 72 movement
    Stainless Steel case
    Serviced in 2013

Dial, Hands, & Bezel: Original finish dial in the desirable reverse-panda configuration. As shown in the photos, in near perfect condition, all lume intact. Correct hour, minute, chrono sweep, and subdial hands.

Case, pushers & crown: Untouched stainless steel case with crisp edges & bevels and a screw-down caseback. Showing a few hairlines & minor marks from wear as shown in the photos. Correct pushers and crown. The case is approximately 38mm in diameter excluding the crown, 44mm lug-to-lug, and takes a 20mm strap.

Movement: Valjoux 72, a highy-regarded and sought after workhorse movement. Serviced in 2013, but no longer under warranty. Keeps excellent time and all chronograph functions work just as they should.

Bracelet/strap: No bracelet or strap included.

Please review the pictures carefully as they are an important and integral part of the description. Photos shown below were taken today in natural light, except movment and inside caseback, which were taken prior to service.

Offered at US$ 3500 via bank wire or PP net to me. I try to price fairly & always prefer to complete a frictionless transaction with a known member, so feel free to make me an offer. Lowball offers & queries for my best price will be ignored.

Shipping: Within the US, the watch will ship free via USPS priority mail, tracked and insured, with signature required for final delivery. Non-US buyers please contact me to discuss shipping arrangements and cost, all payments must be made in US$.

Glad to answer any questions you may have. Plenty of references here.

SOLD AS IS WITH NO WARRANTY AND NO RETURNS!

PLEASE DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND PURCHASE FULLY INFORMED.

IMG_9967.JPG IMG_9973.JPG IMG_9984.JPG
    IMG_9961.JPG IMG_9965.JPG
    IMG_9996.JPG IMG_9997.JPG

Plenty of additional photos can be found here, some are recent, some not:

http://s1048.photobucket.com/user/Darlinboy/library/1FS Gallet Multichron Pilot Valjoux 72?sort=3&page=2

Edited Dec 2, 2016
    NT931, Tubber, sliceoftime_ and 5 others like this.
  2. boat2dan Dec 2, 2016

Nice Example! This Won't Be Here Long!!

3. Larry S Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. Dec 2, 2016

Wish I had the will right now. Stunning watch!

Dgercp likes this.
  4. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Dec 3, 2016

Watch is now sold.

Thanks to the buyer and many thanks to OF for this wonderful marketplace.

Tbone, Larry S and dougiedude like this.