Forums Latest Members

FSOT FSOT: Seamaster titanium 150th Anniversary LE 2232.30

1. w.finkenstaedt Nov 13, 2016

Hi all,

This will be my second sale on this forum, the first going up yesterday. I have bought and sold many watches over on WUS in the last five years or so under the username wkfink.

Today I'm offering one from my collection: a Seamaster 150th Anniversary LE. I'm getting married in January, and I'd like to have some extra cash for random things on my honeymoon to surprise my wife-to-be.

Here are a couple pictures of the watch, and below I'll add a description detailing more of the condition.

EDIT FOR CLARITY: I'm a big believer in full disclosure, and I have to disclose ahead of time that the clasp on the Bond bracelet has been polished way too much in the past. One minor flaw on an amazing watch, but I'm very much not trying to screw anyone over. (Forgot to put this in the original post, hence the edit.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Seamaster titanium 150th Anniversary LE, number 1031/1848.

41mm, 20mm lugs, white gold bezel. Similar to the legendary 2254.50, just in titanium and with a special silver dial. Serviced in September with Omega (still 22 months of warranty left), and has all of the paperwork as well as the box. I got this watch from a forum member and had it serviced intending to wear it frequently; I love the bezel and the way the dial catches the light. The titanium case and bracelet are great, very light on the wrist.

Comes with box, papers, service papers, and titanium Bond bracelet with all links. I also have a Speedmaster style bracelet if the buyer is interested (will be an additional $600).

Asking $3250 ($3850 with additional bracelet) including USPS Priority and PayPal fees, CONUS only. International we can possibly work something out, PM me.

More pictures can be had of general condition of the watch, just PM me.

As far as trades go, I have most of what I want. What I'm still looking for (plus or minus cash): Breguet Type XX, GO Senator Auto, Omega Great White, Omega Ploprof (8500), Seamaster 300 (166.024), 38mm manual dress watches, etc.

All trades should be for a piece of equal condition (full set, known service history, etc.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited Nov 13, 2016
  2. fskywalker Nov 14, 2016

Very nice watch, full set!

w.finkenstaedt likes this.
  3. w.finkenstaedt Nov 16, 2016

Bump

4. w.finkenstaedt Nov 25, 2016

To the top! Still available in amazing condition!

5. w.finkenstaedt Nov 30, 2016

Bump, now available at $3100, or make me an offer!

6. w.finkenstaedt Dec 8, 2016

Bump!