Forums Latest Members

SOLD FSoT: Longines Heritage 1940

1. jankoxxx Jul 16, 2016

Hey guys,

Im offering this lovely piece up for sale. If I am not mistaken, this model is discontinued and not easy to get ;)

Let me point out the lovely dial with the awesome blue hands, really nice contrast and classic looks. The case has a nice wrist presence but is quite flat which makes it comfortable to wear, just like a NOMOS watch :)
    The movement is nicely decorated, crown is signed.
    The watch is in good condition, I bought it a while ago from a collector who never worn it.. I used it maybe 10-20 times. Light hairline scratches and a few scuffs but nothing major. Should be quite easy to polish out.
    There is one blemish to this watch though. I want to point to it as clearly as possible. The upper left lug has a dink on it. According to the previous owner, he already bought it from new like this. I found no reason to distrust this.
    Anyway, the watch is under warranty until Dec 2016 :)

I am offering this lovely piece for 875 EUR. Trade possible too, just try me :):)

Any questions, just ask :)

Jan

Model: Longines Heritage 1940 (L2.767.4.13.2)
    Case size: 38,5mm
    Case height: 9,5mm
    Caliber: L 615.3 (Basis ETA 2895-2). Running OK although a bit on the slow side.
    Glass: Sapphire - AR on the inside
    Band: Alligator
    Buckle: Longines signed

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Please note that this is a private sale, so no returns for any reason except gross misrepresentation.

DanOGregz likes this.