Forums Latest Members

FSOT FSOT JLC Jaeger LeCoultre Master Control Grande Taille

1. pcdubc Apr 9, 2015

Hello,

For sale is my Master Control/Master Grande Taille. It was originally purchased in 2005 by the first owner, and was passed down to me last year. Of the watches in my collection, this has gotten the most wrist time, and is by far the most consistent and accurate. I am parting with it only because I've recently purchased two beautiful Reversos, and can't quite justify having three JLC's to my wife.

Here are the basics
    Case size: 37mm
    Year: 2005
    Buckle: Original JLC deployant clasp
    Band: Revue Thommen Genuine Crocodile Dark Brown. Will also include the black strap passed down from the first owner
    Box/Paper: No JLC box, but the manual and the certificate is included (pictured) and I will ship it in a aftermarket box (also pictured)
    Condition: Never been polished, not even Cape Cod. It definitely has signs of regular use, with hairline scratches and very minor dents that could all be buffed out, however.
    Accuracy: I will conservatively say -4/+6 per 24 hours. But on most days that I've tested, it runs -2/+3.

Price: $3250 OBO Shipped and Insured
    Payment: Wire or Paypal

Because this is my very first sale, I am willing to pay Paypal fees to help ease any concerns that the potential buyer may have.

Please PM me for references or for more pictures.

Thank you very much for looking

Edited May 9, 2015
    Hijak likes this.
  2. NT931 Apr 10, 2015

I have the perfect solution for you then. Let your wife (very occasionally) wear one of your Reversos (they look great on women), and you can keep the Master Control! ;)

Seriously GLWTS, it's a nice watch and the 37mm sized MC is a lovely watch - simplicity and elegance.

pcdubc likes this.
  3. Tony C. Ωf Jury member Apr 10, 2015

This is literally the only modern watch that I have ever owned, and it is outstanding. Highly recommended!

pcdubc likes this.
  4. pcdubc Apr 10, 2015

Dear Tony and NT, thank you both very much!

5. Ferik Apr 10, 2015

What trades are you looking for?

6. pcdubc Apr 10, 2015

In general I am interested in trades that would send money my way. I will give special consideration for Nomos Club Dunkel (Handwound), either the 36mm or the 38.5mm (Datum) version.

Thanks!