Forums Latest Members

FSOT FSOT: America's Cup LE Seamaster 2533.50

1. w.finkenstaedt Nov 12, 2016

Hi all,

This will be my first sale on this forum, but not my first rodeo at this. I have bought and sold many watches over on WUS in the last five years or so under the username wkfink.

Today I'm offering one from my collection: an America's Cup LE. I'm getting married in January, and I'd like to have some extra cash for random things on my honeymoon to surprise my wife-to-be.

Here are a couple pictures of the watch, and below I'll add a description detailing more of the condition.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Seamaster America's Cup, number 5808/9999.

41mm, 20mm lugs, white gold bezel. Similar to the legendary 2254.50. Serviced in 2014 with Omega, and has all of the paperwork as well as the box. I just got this watch a week or two ago on a whim; I love the bezel and the very minimalistic writing on the dial. This is also THE Peter Blake model, as it was the one the man himself had a hand in designing. This watch was obviously worn by the original owner until I acquired it: there are a few scuffs and general "character adding" marks on the case middle and lugs.

Comes with box, papers, service papers, and 1503/825 bracelet with very little use and all links. I tend to wear this watch on the pictured rubber strap, which is a Hirsch Pure.

Asking $2200 including USPS Priority and PayPal fees, CONUS only. International we can possibly work something out, PM me.

More pictures can be had of general condition of the watch, just PM me. I'll be posting a pic of the full set tonight once I'm home, so check back.

As far as trades go, I have most of what I want. What I'm still looking for (plus or minus cash): Breguet Type XX, GO Senator Auto, Omega Great White, Omega Ploprof (8500), Seamaster 300 (166.024), 38mm manual dress watches, etc.

All trades should be for a piece of equal condition (full set, known service history, etc).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited Nov 12, 2016
  2. w.finkenstaedt Nov 15, 2016

Bump

3. mattonthewater Nov 15, 2016

Great seller here btw folks. Buy with confidence!

w.finkenstaedt likes this.
  4. w.finkenstaedt Nov 17, 2016

Thanks @mattonthewater, and consider this the daily bump! Pretty awesome watch at a really reasonable price!

5. w.finkenstaedt Nov 26, 2016

Still available! Make me an offer!

6. w.finkenstaedt Dec 9, 2016

Bump, now $2100.